MXPORTAL is a free tool that allows your patients and clients to take more control of their well-being and is available as part of the many functions available to MidexPRO Users.
Patients can access their data through a secure and individual link through MXPORTAL allowing them to view their health records, 24/7 – 365 days of the year.
From a clinical perspective, this function allows you to open a selected or multiple MidexPRO Diary to online bookings.
Private GPs, Paediatricians, ENT specialists and many other professionals currently using MXPORTAL have found the portal easy to use and helpful to patients.
Medical secretaries have also found this function helpful. In sending communications to patients, the portal updates in real-time ensuring tasks like chasing outstanding invoices or other medical information has more opportunity to be seen and acted on. Overall, a reduction of calls and emails into practice and a reduction in administrational tasks has been observed.
Below are a few more functions that will help both the patient journey and help encourage more online bookings to improve processes and income to your business.
- New and existing patients can book appointments made available to them, online. Pay, part-pay or indicate Insurer payment at the time of booking.
- Existing patients can register for their own individual Portal logins to view their medical history ensuring the security of their data.
- Once registered directly with the clinic, patients can request prescription refills via MXPORTAL. The prescriber can review the request and approve when appropriate.
- Patients can view their own medical records via MXPORTAL including Lab results, images, and GP letters. Reducing administrative tasks at the clinic and keeping the patient informed throughout their treatment.
- View and pay any outstanding invoices using MXPAY through the online portal, which is updated in real time including the sending of emailing confirmation of payment to the patient.
- MXPORTAL is FREE to enable. *You will need the MidexPRO Diary and MXPAY enabled to ensure appointments are available and payment can be taken.
A secure website portal link can be added to your business website to facilitate bookings appointments helping to increase revenue.
Add the link to a ‘Book Now’ button on your business website and existing patients can begin the process of booking appointments (once registered) and view their individual medical history held at your clinic.
New patients can input their own details to book a consultation. Once entered, their details are created as a patient within the MidexPRO system. Notifications are sent to the Clinical team that a new booking has taken place allowing for control over appointment bookings and new patients.
Use the appropriate link and add to office email signatures, letters or link to SMS messages sent to patients giving even more opportunities to take online bookings and pay for appointments.
With all new functionality, the friendly UK Support team can help explain how to set up MXPORTAL, or you can find more details in the MidexPRO User Guide found on the right-hand side of the MidexPRO Dashboard. Call 0330 999 3399 or email email@example.com to learn more.
Don’t forget, to get the best out of MXPORTAL, enable the Diary and Payment functions and help make your patient’s experience with you, remain easy and approachable.
We would love to hear from you if your current Private Practice Management software doesn’t have these functions and you wish to learn more about what MidexPRO has to offer.
We offer a trial of the system completely FREE, for 30 days with FREE Support from the Team should you have any questions about our PPM.
Your FREE trial will also give you the benefit of trying all the features available on the software and regardless of which specialty your field of expertise is, we are confident that we have the tools to help run your clinics efficiently.
We can even give you advice on how to move from your current provider over to MidexPRO safely and securely in a time frame to suit you.
We look forward to hearing from you.