The MidexPRO Support Team is on hand to help you Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30. You can contact us via telephone, email, or the Live Chat facility during this time.
They can offer help with complex tasks, remind you of how to complete a task, or offer individual or group training.
We endeavour to offer solutions to any problem you encounter even if the problem isn’t a ‘MidexPRO’ error.
If you need us after hours or over the weekend, you may like to know that instructions for logging in to MidexPRO or forgotten password advice is listed in the ‘Out of Office’ message via email.
Simply send an email to email@example.com and those details will be sent by return of email.
Some of the most common and reoccurring problems faced by clients out of hours are listed below along with how best to navigate those situations.
- Remember to Log out correctly at the end of every session. If you don’t click the ‘Log Out’ button found on the MidexPRO Navigation bar, you may find fellow colleagues may struggle to access the system. MidexPRO allows for many Users free on any Account. However, if those Users all need to view the system at the same time, the relevant number of Licenses are required. Not logging out correctly, affectively, holds that License. Logging out correctly, releases the Licence for others to use and reduces access issues.
- Forgotten your password? Remember to use the red ‘I’ve forgotten my password’ button seen on the MidexPRO ‘Log In’ page. Click and start the process of resetting a new password.
- eBilling error messages are also common. If you get an error message when submitting to an Insurer and you don’t understand the problem. Click, the ‘Help’ button on the error message (see below) screen. A PDF list of error messages will appear, and you can match your error code to the explanation of why you received it
- Changed your email password recently? If you have and use this same email address to send emails from within MidexPRO to clients or Insurers, remember to update it there too.
To update your password within MidexPRO, follow the steps below:
- Go to ‘Maintenance’ found on the Navigation bar
- Go to the ‘Customer Communication’ section. Scroll down to ‘Email Accounts’ and click.
- Click on the email Account you wish to amend.
- Enter your new password in the ‘Password’ box.
- Select ‘Save & Close’.
Your password is now changed and will allow you to send emails through MidexPRO.
- Don’t ignore PC/Device Update requests and reminders. It’s so important that you have the most up-to-date versions of Microsoft Word etc You can read more in the ‘Disclaimer’ notice found in the Footer of the Website.
- Don’t forget, you have a User Guide to refer to. If you forget how to do an action within MidexPRO. You’ll find the ‘User Guide’ at the top right-hand side of your MidexPRO Dashboard.
- Are you aware of ALL the features MidexPRO has to offer? Take 5 minutes and look at the Features page. The Support Team has saved many clients time and money with adding FREE tools to help Users. MidexPRO is constantly evolving. You too could benefit from taking another look at what we have to offer.
These simple points will help you and your team access MidexPRO out of hours or during Bank Holidays.
MidexPRO is one of the UK’s leading Practice Management Software. Suitable to facilitate your medical practice needs. If you would like to know more about MidexPRO, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0330 999 3399. We offer a FREE 30-day Trial of the system and support throughout your trial.